Ask a Priest Live
Hosted by Jordan Pacheco
Share this page
Because Father Knows Best!
“Ask A Priest Live,” because Father knows best! We’ll bring you a different priest each weekday at 6PM Eastern time, where you’ll be able to participate in a live Q&A on the topics that matter! We’ll be joined by canons of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest, priests from the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter, the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate, and even some Diocesan priests that you may know personally! To ask your question, call 1-877-511-5483 or email us at priests@thestationofthecross.
Have a question? Ask a Priest!
Click the “Ask a Priest” button to submit a question for our priests to answer on the air.
This week on Ask a Priest Live
November 27, 2023
Fr. Anthony Amato
Fr. Anthony Amato is the Pastor of St. Peter’s Parish in Clifton Springs, New York. He was ordained as a priest in June of 2017 by Bishop Salvatore Matano of the Diocese of Rochester, New York.
November 28, 2023
Fr. Daniel Alloy, FSSP
Fr. Daniel Alloy, FSSP has served as Parochial Vicar at Regina Caeli Parish in Houston, Texas since July of 2022. He was ordained in June of 2020.
November 29, 2023
Canon Benjamin Norman, ICKSP
Canon Benjamin Norman, ICKSP currently serves as Representative of the Institute of Christ the King at St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church in Oakland, California. He was ordained in 2018.
November 30, 2023
Fr. William Rock, FSSP
Fr. William Rock, FSSP serves as Parochial Vicar at Regina Caeli Parish in Houston, Texas. He was ordained in October of 2019 and serves as a regular contributor to the FSSP North America Missive Blog and the TAN Direction Blog.
December 1, 2023
Fr. John Brancich, FSSP
Fr. John Brancich, FSSP is the pastor of St. Stanislaus Catholic Church in Nashua, New Hampshire. He was ordained into the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter in 2002.
Listen On Demand
Join the Ask a Priest Email List
Sign up to get interesting news and updates!
Fr. Rock’s Resources – 11/9/23
- Problem of Evil Archives – Classical Theism
- Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence: The Secret of Peace and Happiness (tanbooks.com)
- Searching for and Maintaining Peace: A… by Jacques Philippe (amazon.com)
- 1962 Roman Catholic Daily Missal – Angelus Press
- New Roman Missal: Fr. Lasance – Fraternity Publications
- The Wonder Weeks: A Stress-Free Guide to Your Baby’s Behavior
- The Attachment Parenting Book: A Commonsense Guide to Understanding and Nurturing Your Baby
- No-Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
- Raising Good Humans: A Mindful Guide to Breaking the Cycle of Reactive Parenting and Raising Kind, Confident Kids
- Laying Down the Rails: A Charlotte Mason Habits Handbook
- Parents and Children (The Home Education Series)
- The Wonder Weeks
- Alternatives to Physical Punishment
- Alternatives to Spanking
Fr. Dalimata’s Resources – 11/7/23
- Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence: The Secret of Peace and Happiness – Claude de la Colombiere (Sophia Institute Press)
- Searching for and Maintaining Peace – Fr. Jacques Philippe (Angelus Press)
- Into Your Hands, Father: Abandoning Ourselves to the God Who Loves Us – Fr. Wilfrid Stinissen (Ignatius Press)
- Peter: The Rock, The Keys, The Chair – Steve Ray (YouTube)